Auto service equipment
The Rotary Lift Extended-Height Two-Post Lift, SPO12, allows technicians to service high-roof vehicles like Class 3 work trucks and vans. The extended-height option, available for both the Standard and Shockwave models, increases a lift's overall height by 3'. The SPO12 features a symmetric design that keeps the vehicle's center of gravity directly between the columns for maximum stability. The lift is equipped with three-stage arms and adjustable frame-contact adapters for reaching a wide range of pick-up points, and its lightweight, aluminum stackable adapter inserts assist setup. When equipped with Rotary Lift’s Shockwave technology, including the Spotline laser guide, the SPO12 EH3 lift can raise a vehicle 80" in 25 seconds and lower it in 19 seconds.
- Drive Over Tread Depth for fast, accurate tread depth measurements!
- NADA 2014 Hunter exhibits industry-leading technology
- New Revolution™ approvals and certifications
- Revolution™ tire changer builds customer loyalty for local business
- New! TC3900 center-clamp tire changer
- WinAlign® HD steals the show at MATS 2014
- Hunter distributor, Baris Makina, builds state-of-the art facility in Turkey
- Madhus Garage Equipment opens cutting-edge training center in Delhi
- Hunter's growth leads to new Regions, Region Managers
- Hunter Visitors: Just Brakes, Cawood Honda, Chabill's Tire Traxx, Van Tuyl Group, Meineke, Audi of America, VIP Tires & Service, Snap Drive, Iyasaka LTD., Emveco, Kumho Tire, Berg LTD.,